neue KISS Firmeware für alle FCs und die 32a ESC verfügbar.
NEW Firmware RC33aa for all KISS FCs v1, v2 and CC with JETi support
NEW Firmware v120l for KISS ESC32A
Internally we call the RC33 “aa” the “anti arctic” version as it has intensively been tested in deep freezing minus temperatures all over Europe. It now supports JETi radios again.
Changes in 120l since 119d:
– fixed a bug where the motor sometimes dont spin after a few times arm/disarm
– improved dshot reading stability
– added current calibration (CLI)
– higher motor PWM frequency for smoother running of direct serial RX’s (fixed wing)
– fixed crsf consumption being not displayed
– adjusted Graupner SumD channels to be on +-100% 1000-2000
– added consumption warning function (CLI) for MPX and Gr.
– added force telemetry when used with PWM (CLI) possible HOTT, S-Port and Sensorbus
– added play sound function from aux channel (CLI)