Seit zwei Tagen ist BF 3.5 final:
Wait, there is one more thing we can do to make it better!
This is what we realised about two months ago, as we were preparing for the release of Betaflight 3.4.0. And this is what led to the 'Feed Forward PID controller' being born. But when we came up with it it was already too late to add it to 3.4.0, and it needed some more refinement before it was ready to go out anyway. So we decided to do Betaflight 3.5.0, a release that focuses on more flight improvements. We put the Feed Forward PID controller into it, we have made the dynamic notch filter a whole lot more awesome, and we made improvements to how anti gravity works. Man, all of these improvements show when you fly it!
To get the best out of the flight performance improvements, please read these tuning tips.
If you are upgrading from an earlier version of Betaflight, please read the following section containing a list of things that you might have to change in your configuration.
We have tried to make this release as bug free as possible. If you still find a bug, please report it back to us by opening an issue here.
We also have a Facebook Group: If you want to talk about Betaflight, ask configuration questions, or just hang out with fellow pilots, you can do this here.
Important information when upgrading
- A number of changes and improvements in this release require changes to the Betaflight configurator. These changes have been added to Betaflight configurator 10.4.0(installation instructions here), please update your Betaflight configurator to at least this version;
- if you are using the Blackbox Log Viewer, there is an updated version 3.2.0 to go with Betaflight 3.5 (installation instructions here). Please update to at least version 3.2.0;
- a new 'Feed Forward PID' algorithm has been implemented, replacing setpoint weight (#6355). In addition to this, the dynamic notch filter (#6411) and anti-gravity (#6220) have been optimised for improved flight performance. For all of these changes, default values have been chosen that should result in good flight characteristics for most setups. It is recommended to start testing with default settings, incorporating tuned settings from previous versions if needed, where needed. For more in-depth instructions for tuning Betaflight 3.5, please consult these notes.
- unfortunately, bugfixes in the flight controller core functionality have led to an increase of the firmware size, causing it to overflow the available space on a number of F3 based flight controllers. As a result, some features have had to be removed from a number of F3 based flight controllers in order to make the firmware fit into flash. The following targets are affected: CRAZYBEEF3FR, CRAZYBEEF3FS, FRSKYF3, FURYF3, FURYF3OSD, OMNIBUS, SPRACINGF3, SPRACINGF3EVO, SPRACINGF3MINI, SPRACINGF3NEO (#6497, #6501);
- Added support for feed forward to the PID controller (#6355);
- Improved the performance of the dynamic notch filter (#6411).
- Improved the performance of anti-gravity (#6220);
- Added support for linking of modes (#6335);
- Added support for dynamic filter in dual gyro mode (#6428).
Changes from Release Candidate 2:
- Fixed altitude display in CRSF telemetry (#6513);
- Fixed reporting of extended ESC sensor data in SmartPort (#6516);
- Fixed error in barometer QMP6988 driver (#6523);
- Fixed detection of crash flip activation when arming is delayed (#6525);
- Fixed bug on targets without PWM input support (#6549).
Hi Leute ich bin wieder zurück zu Betaflight gewechselt und bin sehr zufrieden allerdings hatte ich heute fast ein Flyaway... Ich hatte zu Hause alle Failsafe Situationen getestet soweit alles ok. Jetzt war es so das ich merkte das es zum Bodenkontakt kommen wird und ich war mir eigentlich sicher das ich sofort Entarmed hatte irgendwie hat er nach dem Bogenkontakt einen Satz gemacht und steigt im ungünstig Winkel richtig Richtung Bäume ich konnte noch gegenlenken hatte aber kaum Kontrolle ...war so perplex in dem Augenblick weil ich so ne Reaktion vom Copter noch nie hatte. Kann das mit dem Discovery ( oder wie das nennt) zu tun haben?Wie kann ich das abstellen?Gruß Marc
Moin zusammen die Version 3.5.2 ist verfügbar:
- Added HEADFREE indicator to the OSD flight mode and warnings display elements (#6877).
- Fixed bug in anti windup protection (#6721);
- Fixed bug in iterm relax (#6726);
- Fixed Spektrum SRXL bug (#6743, #6899);
- Fixed zero throttle deadband when using switched 3D modes (#6798);
- Fixed bug causing an inactive telemetry port to be registered as a displayport (#6764);
- Fixed bug in RSSI settings logging (#6806);
- Fixed RunCam device support (#6810);
- Fixed bugs in dual gyro support (#6844);
- Fixed bug in XN297 driver (#6863);
- Fixed bug in gyro overflow / yaw-spin logic (#6864);
- Fixed bug causing lockups when an inserted SD card is not ready (#6882);
- Cleanup of receiver protocols (#6905);
- Fixed build warning in SmartPort code (#6907);
- Fixed bug in CLI causing lockups (#6913);
- Cleanup of telemetry protocols (#6918);
- Fixed bug affecting stick arming (#6934).
- Fixed MAG orientation on YUPIF7 (#6720);
- Added camera control pin on DALRCF722DUAL (#6765);
- Moved default for battery meter source to board config on STM32F7X2 (#6774);
- Added new target SPEDIXF4 (#6779);
- Added new target UAVPNG030MINI (#6781);
- Added new target CRAZYBEEF3DX, updated CRAZYBEEF3FR, CRAZYBEEF3FS (#6790);
- Fixed broken settings on AG3X, UAVPNG030MINI (#6794);
- Added camera control pin on SPRACINGF7DUAL (#6800);
- Fixed broken RSSI input pin on multiple targets (#6813);
- Fixed broken ESC serial driver on WORMFC (#6819);
- Fixed broken ESC serial driver on STM32F4DISCOVERY (#6820);
- Fixed broken ESC serial driver on NOX (#6821);
- Fixed broken ESC serial driver on MIDELICF3 (#6824);
- Fixed missing default voltage meter source on KISSFCV2F7, MOTOLABF4 (#6827);
- Fixed list of available pins on OMNIBUSF4FW (#6890);
- Fixed broken I2C pins on FLYWOOF405 (#6912);
- Re-added removed features on multiple targets (#6930).
Jap schon drauf morgen geht es aufs Feld